Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Adventure Begins :)

Hello :) As many of you have heard, I'm leaving to drive to Montana in a couple days. Why? I'm going to be part of a program called Youth With A Mission where I will study in Montana for 10 weeks, and then go oversees to serve and learn about missions. While in Montana, we will study alot about spiritual gifts, where we are called to be, how to hear God's voice, and lots of other things. Alot of people asked me to do something like this, so I will continue to post updates while I'm gone, telling you what I'm learning, how I'm doing, and how you can pray for me.

Right now I could use prayer as the devil is attacking me, trying to derail me before I go. Another thing is I get super homesick and I don't want this to slow me down, so prayer for focus. Prayer is much appreciated! I'll keep things updated :)

Skylar Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment